1-on-1 Phone/Skype Coaching for All Aversity Members

Hi everyone, for the past 2 months, we’ve been working to create a 1-on-1 coaching system for all Aversity members. I’ve been training our coaches to help each and every single one of you directly, 1-on-1 so you won’t need to contact support to get help. Our 1-on-1 coaching system will be available to all members in a week, so stay tuned!

I wanted to ask you to help us create a coaching system that will serve each one of you better by telling us what would you expect our coaches to help you with. Let me know by leaving a replying on topic!

8 Likes

Will be great if the coaches can guide us on tweaks on our funnels and increase our conversions and chances of being profitable :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looking forward to it Sir

1 Like

Any information to fast track results with affiliate marketing.

2 Likes

Thanks Sean. I want to ask about the video creation process for Youtube Video Ads: how to write good video scripts for Youtube Ads and how to research what video types that people want to watch?

2 Likes

I think anything that will help us make more commissions will be great.

3 Likes

That would be pretty amazing, and would really set Aversity apart from the croud. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

That´s Greeeat it will really help us.

1 Like

I would think real case study. show the campaign or similar camp (but need to figure out for privacy issue) .
thanks a ton. I had close interaction with a coach, but he is too advanced. :gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I think anything to help make more sales.

1 Like

thanks for your feedback everyone! the coaching program is open and all members can now book a coach. Watch this short video:

1 Like

Wow. Looking forward

0 Likes

great it will be knowledgable

0 Likes