Actionate beta registration

hello @seanbagheri i have requested to join actionate still not get any message and any email fom actionate and you, whats problem?

0 Likes

You’ll get an email when it’s ready. I mentioned it on my YouTube video.

0 Likes

interesting… CPE (cost per engagement). The new breed of CPA marketing. Very exciting time to be a part of your original company, Actionate. Good stuff, Sean!

1 Like

I also joined the Actinate, and waiting for email. Hope I get approved :smiley:

Sean, can you tell us will it be ready soon, and how much will it cost?

0 Likes

The beta phase will start tomorrow. Beta testers will get a free account. We’ll do tests for a week to see how everything performs, then public version will come out and will cost $5/month.

2 Likes

Is actionite part of or related to Aversity?

0 Likes

No, it’s not. It’s completely separate.

1 Like

how does Actionate combine with Aversity affiliates?

…if I get a visitor to engage with my website through an Actionate link, I get CPE commission?

…if I use email marketing to send that same lead to purchase an aversity product, do I earn as an Aversity affiliate, or are these two things totally separate (and I will need to segment my list: one for aversity, another for actionate)?

0 Likes

Only engagement from USA or are other country allowed to?

0 Likes

Actionate and Aversity are 2 separate things. Starting next week you’ll see products other than Aversity on Actionate.

0 Likes

Currently we’re blocking some countries (about 15). Engagements from US,UK,Australia, Canada, and most of the EU countries are allowed.

0 Likes