Adding PayPal button on Gravity Forms

I have created a form for Stripe successfully (per the Inner Circle videos), but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to add a PayPal button to the form.

Yeah, I know the perils of PayPal in the bizopp niche, but I am not too worried about it, since I am selling a $7 product for lead gen, and also have Stripe available.

I searched quite a bit, haven’t found anything that dives into the setting up of PayPal with Gravity forms AFTER the IPN setup, etc. All I need is to understand how to add the damn button.

I did search, but all I found were videos of instructions that I already followed. Any pointers?

I haven’t done it before and I don’t recommend adding Paypal to your form. It really doesn’t make much difference.

Hi,
I haven’t paid for gravity forms in the inner circle program. Instead, you can use wp forms lite, which is free. Creating a paypal button is easy. For me it’s a must because we don’t have Stripe here in Turkey. Go to your paypal business account back office, create a paypal email link, then put an opt in form to your sales page, set the paypal email link as a thank you page in the opt in form.
Tell your leads to enter their emails to proceed to the payment page. This way people will go to an external paypal payment page to make the payment. That’s what I do and I’m getting good results with it.

Cool. I’ll look into that WP Forms. I DO like Gravity Forms, though. Fairly intuitive, for the most part.

You’re not using BlueSnap?

I went ahead and figured out how to do the PayPal / Stripe incorporation in Gravity Forms. It’s pretty damn easy, actually. It’s just one of those knowing-what-you-want-to-do, but not knowing how to search for the answer. A side benefit is, I understand the conditionals a bit more and how they’re used in GF. The front-end-web-developer-curiosity-in-me took over. :stuck_out_tongue:

Stripe is great, but IMHO, it’s all about eliminating those barriers. I like to think most people who are online will automatically use PayPal if they see it’s available.

Great that you research, learn and implement.
For me Bluesnap is not an option because I have a wordpress website. Bluesnap requires using clickfunnels as the membership plugins do not integrate with bluesnap on wordpress.
By the way, I haven’t paid for that paid membership plugin Sean recommended. Another free WP membership plugin worked for me:)
I hope my Paypal technique works for you too

I believe Bluesnap has a WordPress plugin. You should look into it.

Yes Sean, there is a wordpress plugin for Bluesnap, but the problem is Bluesnap payment gateway is not integrated with wordpress membership plugins. I had to use clickfunnels but didn’t want to pay $99 a month.
It took some time to figure out how to implement your membership system 100% free but finally I did it.