Aversity | Done For You | Other Courses

Good morning from South Africa! I own a leads generation agency in South Africa and have recently decided to increase my digital marketing scope and was looking at drop shipping & affiliate marketing as 2x options to add to my current lead clients. I have come across Aversity and Sean’s brilliant courses. I especially love the community and also learning from the best.

I am going to buy the Done For You Business and would love to hear from the platinum members about their experience with this product. How are you finding the course and most importantly, are you successful? What does it take to be successful in your opinion?

I also would like to hear from the inner circle and gold members. How are you finding the courses and most importantly, are you successful?

Where is everyone in this forum from? Mostly US based or are there a few of you from elsewhere?

Thank you very much for your time! I look forward chatting and learning from you all soon.

Thank you!
Brian

1 Like

I’ve been a DFY member for a while now. It’s a great program, specially if you don’t wanna waste your time on BS online business practices.

It took me about 3 months to make my first 5k with it, mainly because I had some health issues and couldn’t focus on it.

The program is great and detailed and the best perk of it is that it’ll give you all access to basically any course on Aversity.

I bought Gold Masterclass originally (that’s how I learned about done for you program). Gold masterclass is great, but with done for you program, I’ve never looked back at gold or inner circle programs.

I’m in Florida. I think most of the Aversity members are US based but I’ve seen people from all over the world. DM me if you need help with done for you program when you become a member. I’m constantly chatting with other DFY members!

3 Likes

Thank you Ryan! I appreciate your offer and I’ll definitely reach out to you!

1 Like