[Important] Bing Ads Account Blocked

Hello,
Yesterday I have created a campaign ( first campaign on my account) on Bing account. today morning the account is suspended why? can I get back my account?

Hi,

You should contact their support first. When I first create my bing ad account, I have been suspended too despite I do nothing except for depositing money.

So I contact support, they told me that is automatic suspend based on their system. They manual review and open my account again after that

Hi,

Is Affiliate marketing allowed on Facebook??
I have been personally attacked by Facebook in the last 3 months and it has gotten worse. yes I work with landing pages. What makes it worse I see other people promoting the same Maxbounty offers. First FB said my post is spam, then I appeal and after the appeal they reinstate my post. I purchased a domain for $130 and soon as I did Facebook blocked my domain URL within a week and rendered all my posts as spam and removed them. I build a website and I’ve been growing my group and realize today they removed all my posts from MY group cause they said it’s spam and they blocked the URL from my new website too. What makes it worse is that I see other people promoting the same maxbounty offers in different groups and nothing happens to them. I checked out their post and I can find out what they are doing right since facebook doesn’t remove their post or block their URL.

If you’re getting your accounts suspended or blocked by Bing, there’s a high chance that you’re just advertising a link that isn’t allowed, like a naked affiliate link.