Is organic exposure on Facebook impossible now?

I was wondering if other people thought the same, I have recently noticed somebody I know who has a fanpage on Facebook with around 500k likes on the page, but whatever post they upload on FB anymore gets little to no views or interactions.

Has anyone else noticed a shift in the lack of views for the social posts on Facebook?

I currently update the company Facebook less and less (working as a digital marketer at the moment) because I am starting to think organic reaches are very pointless anymore.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Not really, it depends on the engagement rate of the content you publish. If you publish things that aren’t interesting to your fans, Facebook will show your posts less and less.

2 Likes

I see, thank you very much for your insight!

I agree with Sean.

And rethink the content you’re creating for this audience.
If you’re promoting an article, maybe they want a video.
Or perhaps the audio version of the article.
Test out different mediums to see what works and gets peoples attention again.

Facebook has a lot from a Social networking site to a Social Media Marketing platform.
if we use facebook to connect and enjoy with our family and friend socially then it is possible to get organic. but for business point of view it seems zero to get organic reach

From my point of view, Facebook is a great platform for generating traffic for website, blog etc. Because if you’re promoting your content in a proper way and providing the good explainer content then, it will definitely boost the traffic for your website and will also improve the page ranking in search engine. As this technique is organic this can take time to improve your page ranking in search engine but for this, you don’t have to use the paid advertisement technique.

Hi,

You can get the organic exposure on Facebook easily if you have good engagement rate and provide useful and interactive content to the users. I have a few tips to create an engagement rate on Facebook.

• Encouraging Fans to interact with your content will make your other posts more popular. A simple reminder, such as “Don’t forget to like and share,” can make your post appear in front of many more interested eyes

• Sharing engaging videos on Facebook is clutch. You want to make visitors stop what they’re doing and tune in.

• Send a friendly reminder to Fans telling them they can update their settings to receive notifications right from their page.

• If you haven’t already done so, broadcasting via Facebook Live can jumpstart your business. After all, live broadcasts are viewed three times more than conventional videos on Facebook.

There are many ways to increase the engagement rate. Choose that you liked personally or you can hire your own strategic marketing consultant.

At the present time, Facebook is the king of social network and promoting your business on Facebook is one of the best ways to generate traffic for your business site. But for the engaging audience for your post, you should have nice content which can interact with your audience. Facebook marketing is simple that’s why many people use Facebook for the promotion of business.

If you post informative and unique information on Facebook then your post can get more organic traffic easily. You can share videos, images and articles to get more user engagement.

It is possible when you post genuine and useful content…