SEO Website commenting

hello i have finished niche blogging module 4 and Mr Sean says to comment your own articles to boost rankings using incognito mode.

i noticed that the ip address is the same as the admin, do you think this will be a future problem when i make a lot of blog commenting to my own website when using incognito mode?

1 Like

No it should be fine.

0 Likes

Hello thank you for the reply I shall try to put comments on all my articles

0 Likes

Incognito mode for commenting?
Why would you do that?

Also, you SHOULD be commenting on all of the comments you receive on your blog posts, even if it’s a simple, “thank you”.

That’s a blogger’s catnip.

I spent XX hrs writing this article into the oversaturated world and someone took the time to leave a comment on it?!?!

THANK YOU!
Be grateful.

And the people who leave the comment will REALLY APPRECIATE that reply back.
That helps to build trust in your tribe.
So take this seriously.

0 Likes

The comments on your blog have a noteworthy impact on the ranking of your blog posts. It is well worth your effort to inspire users to comment.

1 Like

Well I have seen the websites where they have allowed the comments. But according to me it will give a bad impact because people start making the backlinks of their websites on your website and they will do the spam. I have seen the BLOCKED LINK who have allowed the comments section but I must say that every good site has disabled the comment section.

0 Likes

Nice way to sneak in your own backlink. You’re suspended for a month.

2 Likes

Commenting will only work when you will post genuine content on those pages. Else, it would always be blocked by the concerned company or person.

0 Likes

If you want to comments to other relevant topic, you can directly search related topic and comments on it. Comments make your brand visibility and help to easily reach people on your site.

0 Likes