What metrics should I rely on when looking for search engine rankings?

What metrics should I rely on when looking for search engine rankings?

Are you looking to increase Organic rankings, Local Search rankings, or Paid search rankings? If you are referring to Organic Search rankings, here are some in-depth articles you can refer to:

And to narrow it down for you, here are some of the top factors to work on:

Top 7 Ranking Signals: What REALLY Matters in 2019? - https://www.searchenginejournal.com/seo-guide/ranking-signals/

1. Publish High-Quality Content
  2. Make Your Site Mobile-Friendly
  3. Create a Secure Website (HTTPS)
  4. Improve Your User Experience
  5. Optimize Your Page Speed
  6. Master Your On-Page Optimization
  7. Earn Relevant & Authoritative Backlinks

If you are referring to TRACKING organic rankings, here are a couple articles that tell you what to track:

2 Likes

Thanks for such incredible suggestions. Just let me know from where to start my strategies.

No problem. There are countless strategies when it comes to Organic Search.

If you are focused on affiliate marketing, I would go with Aversity, since it has modules and videos on free traffic and advanced strategies catered to your success in affiliate marketing.

Great Share, thanks for the post…

1 Like
  1. Google My Business Signals (Proximity, categories, keyword in business title, etc.) 25.12%
  2. Link Signals (Inbound anchor text, linking domain authority, linking domain quantity, etc.) 16.53%
  3. Review Signals (Review quantity, review velocity, review diversity, etc.) 15.44%
  4. On-Page Signals (Presence of NAP, keywords in titles, domain authority, etc.) 13.82%
  5. Citation Signals (IYP/aggregator NAP consistency, citation volume, etc.) 10.82%
  6. Behavioral Signals (Click-through rate, mobile clicks to call, check-ins, etc.) 9.56%
  7. Personalization 5.88%
  8. Social Signals (Google engagement, Facebook engagement, Twitter engagement, etc.) 2.82%