Why do not You,Sean, prepare related to :youtube ads, how to create ad, which changes(updates) should be carried out?

I have gotten stuck on YouTube video add for a year. I do correctly landing page, presell page, followup emails etc. But I could not get traffic via video ads from You Tube. I do tests on video ad , my weakest point is getting traffic.

It is obvious that, to contact with coach by writing support is a long process and takes 1-2 days.

Why do not You,Sean, prepare related to :youtube ads, how to create ad, which changes(updates) should be carried out?

There is no conversion when I choose youtube videos network on my video ads, even there is no any click to link.

There is generally no view to ad When I choose only youtube search results network, rarely there are 1-2 impressions which I determined cpv 0,20$.

I could get view, impression from youtube search results network over one of my ads on june, july and august, but it has fell down to 1-2 impressions daily since September.

Thus, I can only get conversion from youtube search results network which my ad does not get impression over US, UK, Canada regions.

Hi, we’re going to update the YouTube course soon with new information.

Regards