Write for Aversity Blog and Get Paid! ($120 per article!)

Hi everyone, we’re hiring some freelancers or even some of our members to write for our blog. You’ll get paid very handsomely for your articles. Here’s a list of things we’re expecting in every article. You can also check out our Blog to see examples of articles we’re expecting.

• Articles have to be at least 1,000 words
  • The article must be 100% unique, we check!
  • Articles need to be detailed, provide value to readers and can’t be about generic and common subjects like “4 ways to make money online”
  • You need to use bullet points, lists, and H1, H2 and H3 tags in your article
  • You need to use at least 5 pictures in every article
  • You need to use a video from Sean Bagheri’s YouTube channel or Aversity’s YouTube Channel in every article.
  • Affiliate links are not allowed.
  • Product reviews are not allowed. We only accept articles that provide value and teach something to the reader.
  • You need to have at least 1 link to an Aversity product in every article.
  • At least 3 links to other pages of Aversity in every article (blog posts, forum posts, blog categories and etc…)
  • We allow 1 external link per every 400 words.

The pay range from $40 to $120 per article, depending on the value of the article and its ability to rank in search results so SEO is a must! Make sure you use good keywords, provide value in content and solve a problem.

We recommend using tools like Long Tail Pro, LSI Graph or Google Keyword Planner to optimize your articles for search results.

If you’re interested, can contact Aversity support & let them know you want to write for us and they will provide further instructions.

Regards

1 Like

pinned globally #2
0 Likes

Heyy…I am Intrested To Write articles for you :slight_smile:
Please contact me as soon as possible…
i also want to know the payment methods because i dont have any bank account :frowning:
kindly contact as soon as you get this message
Regards:
Ali.Aal.E.Mohammad
Thanks Alot!!!..By the Way, Its a very great and helpful website
Salute To The Author! <3

0 Likes

contact aversity support.

0 Likes

How???..Can you please tell me? :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Here’s the link:
https://aversity.com/support/

0 Likes

0 Likes

unpinned #8
0 Likes

this post was from last year 2018. Is the copywriting offer still available? I’d like to write for Aversity.

0 Likes

Yes you still can write for Aversity

0 Likes

sure i will be one who write aversity articles, because i am a author.

i will contact aversity support as soon as and i will share my brilliant article.

thanks and regard alot

0 Likes